A-Level applications for 2022 are now open.
– Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled meeting to reception and sign in with the receptionists
– Formal attire is required to be worn i.e. no trainers, jeans or tracksuits
– Paper reference and a copy of your most recent results are required ( external candidates)
If successful you will be informed via email within 24hours and you will receive a conditional offer based on the candidate meeting the sixth form entry criteria in the Summer results.
We look forward to meeting you.
Ms H Mahony
Head of Sixth Form
In order to meet the criteria to progress into Riverside School Sixth Form, students must achieve the following:
- Average grade 5 across all GCSEs studied
- Subject specific entry criteria to be met for chosen A-Level subjects