A-Level Applications are currently closed.
Riverside Basketball Academy Applications for both BTEC and A-Levels are open until 25th June 2021.
In person interviews for all candidates will commence once we are able to return to site and a risk assessment has been carried out and approved.
– Arrive 10 minutes before scheduled meeting to reception and sign in with staff member
– Formal attire is required to be worn i.e. no trainers, jeans or tracksuits
– Paper reference and copy of most recent results required ( external candidates)
If successful you will be informed via email within 24hours and you will receive a conditional offer based on the candidate meeting the Sixth form entry criteria in the summer results.
We look forward to meeting you.
Ms H Mahony
In order to meet the criteria to progress into Riverside School Sixth Form, students must achieve the following:
- Average grade 5 across all GCSEs studied
- Subject specific entry criteria to be met for chosen A Level subjects
Interviews will commence from December 2020, upon receipt of a completed application.